Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

My "friend" Teresa at "Continuing the Journey" has tagged me. I've never met Teresa, but feel like I've known her for years. We "met" through a Yahoo Adoption Email Group. We were LID (Log In Date) around the same time. Her son Carson has been home 11 months now, wow it seems so much longer, and can you believe she is in the paperchase for her very beautiful daughter, Molly. I cant wait to follow along on another journey.





Anyway,


Rule #1 was to link you to the person who tagged you, which I did.


Rule #2 Share 7 Random and or weird facts about yourself.


Rule #3 Tag 7 random people at the end of the post and include links to their blog


Rule #4 Let each person know they've been tagged





So on with the list:


1. I can't open a box of tea without smelling it. As a child I hated tea, but I loved the smell of tea bags, so to this day, I love the smell.





2. I hate to watch a movie that doesn't give you an ending. My dear hubby says, I want it wrapped up with a bow.



3. I believe in fairy tales. I want the guy to always get the girl! I'm a hopeless romantic.



4. I'm a major planning person. Planning the vacation or the party is the best part to me.



5. I'm all about Christmas. It is my very most favorite time of the year. There is no better thrill than seeing it through the eyes of a child.



6. I cannot cook, I cannot sew, I do not have an eye for decorating, but yet, I' m still very old fashion, in so many ways. ODD Right



7. This was very hard for me to come up with this list! Arent I weird?











I'm tagging the following people:





1. Penny at Sharp Family Tales


2. Kristen at a Family is Forever



3. Lyndsey at The Road to our Wedding


4. Adele at Sienna Rose


5. Patricia at Little Cabin in the Woods


6. Chelsea at Gour Family Adventure


7. Preppy Little Dress

Ok, I'm way behind, I started this last night, it is now 10:30. I'll let those I tagged know tonight! And I'm sure some have already been tagged.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Great list!! Thanks for sharing. :-)

And I guess if I had read Teresa's post more closely, I would have seen she "tagged" you first! Whoops!!

lyndsey said...

haha

i would totaly do this
if i knew more people than you on blogger