Friday, November 14, 2008

Last Breakfast at Disney World


Our last breakfast was at the Grand Floridian. Oh how I love this hotel. It is so beautiful. We stayed there when we took the BIG family trip. By that I mean, Paul Ray, myself, Brandon, PaulPaul, my mom, Paul Rays's parents, his brother Chris (little mans daddy) and Devan (our niece).



Oh, how she loves Pooh!
Look at my baby girl, giving him five!

The Madhatter, Christopher was having NO part of. Look at that face.
Now look at him here! Tell me he is NOT his fathers child. Just like him.

My baby eats the entire outside of a grape before eating the inside.



Well thats it folks We had a great time. Looking forward to her second trips in Several years. You know we've got a high school graduation, a wedding, hopefully a cruise and then maybe back to Disney!






































No comments: