Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Day

She was so excited to get a kite for Easter. She could not wait to go outside with it. I didn't think it would fly, it wasn't very windy.
Flying a kite with her daddy, what could be better.





















Not sure why she is raising her hand. that handsome one beside her is Noah.

Grace got a second basket from Lyndsey & Brandon




We had one mud puddle left and PaulPaul just had to show Hunter where it was!!!!!


This kid is perfectly happy covered in mud, makes my skin crawl.















Grace, Lyndsey and Brandon





Payton and Paul hunting eggs. We (well Paul Paul and Paul Ray) hid about 220 eggs for the 7 kids.

















1 comment:

Carrie said...

I really used to play in mud all the time as a kid, even made my mom put water in the holes I would make!
Love the pics!