Sunday, April 12, 2009

Destinee Goes Home






For those that have been reading awhile, you may remember my cousin Destinee. She has been with my parents for the better part of the last two years. Her parents are young, divorcing, etc, etc, etc. I'll spare you the details and my opinions of people who don't put their kids first. I had a great childhood, and personally I think that should be every child's right. Once you give birth, your life becomes second, well, I gave you my opinion anyway.



Well her dad came and got her, which broke my parents heart. This just confirms why we did not adopt here in the US, not that she was up for adoption. I truly hope things work out for her and her two brothers.





Destinee loves Grace, and every time we went to my moms, she would come running, Gracie, Hey Gracie.



We'll miss her

No comments: