Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Daddys Girl

Grace on the weekends will dress herself. Lets just say, we could never go anywhere once she is dressed!!!!!



OK, These next pictures I debated on posting or not. But in one of his proudest moments so I must share. Grace has been Girly Girly since arriving home, no dirt, etc, etc etc. Well she now love the dirt with a bucket and shovel, God Help Me. She loves being outside, so I knew it was just a matter of time.
Now let me just tell you, in my house and in my family, we are taught gun safety from day one.
Paul was shooting targets Friday, (we got off early and he was bored) at first Grace had her hands on her ears, but I knew it was just a matter of time. About five minute later, I hear the words, Can I try? You can just see how happy that made her daddy. So I'm sure it wont be long before she is hunting with him (not that she can see that far)

I think I have lost the battle already.

Welcome to the south.

3 comments:

Chelsea Gour said...

Great! She and my boys can hang out at the range!

The Sharp Family said...

Girl, it's just a matter of time in our house too... At least our girls will be able to put their foot down when they are older!!!

Carrie said...

LOL! sounds like my house-I should send you my boys with their guns!
Women folk must know how too!