Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

Our day started with Gracie and I going to the Honey baked ham store before work on Wednesday for what else but a Honey Baked Ham, oh so good.
Her dad stopped by during the day, one of our managers had sent a gift for Grace.
Thanks Holly, as you can tell, she loves the doll.

Doing some of her work! (Drawing pictures for everyone)

Here she is here with my boss, Tom. She has just opened her gift from him. A very large Princess book. It is nothing unusual for him to be found playing with Grace. She just adores him.

When we leave work, a little after one, I needed to run to the mall to see if I could find a bell for my mother. She gets one every year, and it would have been really bad had she not gotten one. We were in and out in 45 minutes. Now on to the house to pick up Paul Ray and PaulPaul for Church at 4. I wanted to get there a little after 3 as I knew it would be packed. I sat down and said I'm just going to sit here a minute then I need to put our dinner on before we leave. I woke up in a panic, it was 300 sharp! Great, lets hope for no traffic. We got there at 340, we did manage to find four seats together 3 rows up from the back. It was a great service other than Gracie held her ears the entire time. She does not like things loud, and it was a little loud.





























No comments: