Thursday, December 25, 2008

Annual Breakfast with Bonny

Sunday before Christmas


It was my year to host our Christmas breakfast and exchange gifts, but its just been so a off year for me, I asked if we could do it at her place. I also just assumed my oldest who as we all know has moved out would NOT want to attend. I was wrong. (Note to self: Make sure Brandon knows next year).


We were late and the food was ready and waiting on us. Pancakes and bacon, it was a very good breakfast. then the kids exchanged gifts. It was a nice morning.










From there I had to run to the golf shop and get Tom's (my boss) his Christmas present. From there back to Bonny's to get PaulPaul who had stayed there and then onto Chris and Erins for Noahs Boys First Birthday.





Hunter boy




He enjoyed his cake, not nearly as much as Hunter boy!










No comments: