Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve Night

Well we made it back from Church. I put some potatoes and rolls on and decided we would have ham for dinner. I sat right there and burned the rolls. Oh what a wonderful night its gonna be. I still had a few things to wrap so when my future daughter in law walked in, I quickly put her to work. I was hoping to bake a cake tonight, you can forget that!!!!!


We had dinner and pro ceded to open our Christmas Eve Presents - Dont go getting too excited, they are PJ's, we get them every year so that we can take our Christmas Eve Pictures.



Somewhere in all that, we did watch "Its a Charlie Brown Christmas", Paul Ray's favorite. We got cookies and milk ready for Santa and put Grace to bed around 830ish. I finally got into bed with her around 9 and I think she fell asleep around 10. Lots to do.





I would post pics of Santa's helpers hard at work, but Grace likes to look at the pictures, so I cant.


So from our home to your:



We wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!!


We went from a family of four to six just like that!!!! And it goes by so very fast.

Having a little girl was soooooooooooooo worth the wait! She is the greatest gift!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love these pictures! What a wonderful family portrait.

I wanted to put up pictures too of Santa's helpers but decided it might not be a good idea. :-)