Thursday, August 7, 2008

Well I signed my baby girl up for dance class. She'll be taking pre tap/ballet classes on Wednesday at "United We Dance". She seems pretty excited. I explained the situation to the director (she will also be Gracie's teacher). Parents are allowed to stay, and she knows it may take Grace awhile, so we are good. Now I just need to get her 2 pair of shoes. I'm hoping that really enjoy it and go on to join the competition teams as she gets older.
On another note, My baby girl, just discovered there is a Real Mickey Mouse and he has a big house and a place you can visit. Oh how I wish I had the video camera going at the moment. We were flipping channels when "How to do Disney on a dime" (Yeah Right) was on. Mickey was in a parade waving, she was squealing, and then she saw him give a child a hug and take a picture. She was over the top. Needless to say, she wants to go see Mickey!

No comments: