Saturday, August 16, 2008

And She Said Yes

Happy Birthday Lyndsey!!!!! Lyndsey is my oldest son's girlfriend, for her birthday he took her to her favorite restaurant in Mt Pleasant and then on to the Isle of Palms where he proposed! Yes my baby has asked Lyndsey to be his wife. (Wow, where did the time go? Seems like yesterday he was just in high school) I'm so proud of him. He actually asked for her fathers permission first. We all love Lyndsey, especially Grace and Little Man. She is just perfect for Brandon. They are young, but so was I when I met Paul Ray. I cant wait to talk Weddings, I'm excited about having a daughter in law. Congratulations to both of you, I love you and am so happy for you!!!!!

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

Get outta town! I meant to tell you I saw them in Wal-Mart really late one night and the were 2 or 3 people in front of me in line. I didn't say hi beacause 1. I didn't think they knew who I was and 2. I looked a hot mess. Anyway, I was noticing the way the were talking to each other and it was just sweet. You could just tell that there was a huge amount of respect for each other. It was awesome! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!