Monday, March 2, 2009

This was an email I got today, and thought I'd share it! It was too good not to pass on.


>
> *God's Busy *
>
> *If you don't know GOD, don't make stupid remarks!!!!!!! *
>
> *A United States Marine was attending some college courses between
> assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan .. One of the
> courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist . *
>
> *One day the professor shocked the class when he came in he looked to the
> ceiling and flatly stated, 'God, if you are real, then I want you to knock
> me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes.' The lecture room
> fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. *
>
> *Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, ' Here I am God. I'm
> still waiting.' It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine
> got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him,
> knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold. *
>
> *The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other
> students were shocked, stunned, and sat there looking on in silence. The
> professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and
> asked, 'What the heck is the matter with you? Why did you do that?'
> The Marine calmly replied, 'God was too busy today protecting American
> soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an
> idiot. So, He sent me.' *
>
> *THIS IS GOOD. KEEP IT GOING *
>
> *And all God's people said--AMEN! *

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love it! I am going to send it to my sister. Her husband is a Marine major currently serving in Iraq. I'll send her your link. :-)

Carrie said...

AMEN!

Chelsea Gour said...

Hilarious!