Saturday, March 7, 2009

Balloons and Flowers


Mr. Tom on Wednesday told Grace if she slept in her own bed, ALL night long she could have 2 big balloons. That's Mr. Tom, always thinking!!!



That night, she made it until 2:30 am. The following night, Thursday, she made it the whole night, she was so proud of herself.

So when she woke up, she was so proud of herself (as were Momma and Daddy) so we had to stop by the store on the way to work and get her two balloons and a flower. She has been wanting flowers for awhile now. ???

So she was one happy camper! And I'm happy to report, the big girl slept in her bed again last night, we may be on to something.


On another note, I talked to the school last week, they have scheduled K4 testing for the 21st. She said she would be calling me this week to schedule Grace. So lets pray she does well. She loves to learn, so I know she will catch up quickly.

Have a great weekend! This is the first one in awhile, where I don't have anything to do. However I do have more Work work to do this weekend, I need to have it done by Monday. And I still haven't done our taxes. Maybe we can get that done tonight.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow she is getting so big!