Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So Gracie is really loving dance class! She likes to show us how to do some of the things she has learned, so today at work, I hear her counting and get up to see who she has dancing in the office, all the while, knowing what I would find. Grace was in Tom's office (my boss) teaching him to dance, and he was doing as told. She is too much!
On the ride home, she wants me to look at something in the back seat, I tell her I cant, I'm driving. She tells me again, I repeat that I cant. She proceeds to tell me, Mommy turn around NOW with a smile. I said "excuse me" what did you say, she told me again NOW, I explained that was not nice and she should not tell me NOW. I said to myself, I don't know where you got that, my little angel says, My PaulPaul teach me! I had to laugh. Anytime she does wrong, she blames Paulpaul.
She can't say Nothing, she says muffin! I corrected her today for her to tell me, My Paulpaul tell me its "Muffin"

No comments: