Monday, July 5, 2010

Meet Fluffy

As a child, I do not recall ever wanting a rabbit and certainly not as an adult. However, Grace has wanted one from the get go, and I'm pretty sure Paul Ray must have wanted one as well. Well I've managed to say NO up until this point.


While Paul Ray was doing yard work over the weekend, he came upon what he assumes was once a nest, with one dead baby bunny and one live. Well he fixed the nest as best as possible and set his camera up to see if the mother came back to feed the little guy.


Well she didn't and he survive by his self all night. He kept checking on him all day, ALL day, the bunny was hopping around, so we're pretty sure he would not have made it all alone, there are too many creatures in the wild.
I kept telling him lets just wait, because I don't know anything about taking care of a rabbit. Well he made me go out with him, I sat down put my hand out and called him and don't you know that rabbit came to me. So I'm assuming God decided we needed a rabbit.

So meet Fluffy,
Now will you say a little prayer that he survives the next week, in reading, they say, most die the first week.

The joys of living in the woods.

1 comment: