Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grace Gets Mail

This is the look on her face when I told her she has mail! She loves getting mail.
Grace was so excited to get a postcard from her new teacher! My little girl is so ready to learn and grow. I just want time to stop. I'm not ready for her to go to school. I may need some good medication to get through Monday morning.



We are are going to miss seeing Ashlee Gail everyday. She is such a sweet child. I hope my Grace turns out as well as she has. She is sweet, loving, and smart as a whip, her ONLY fault is (ok, its not really a fault) she is all about sports. She plays basketball and softball. I thought it was funny when I pulled up one day and she had Grace outside with a softball. Sorry, girl, I don't think so! We love you Ashlee Gail!


For those that are wondering, that is my mattress in the floor in the living room. Its too hot to sleep in my bedroom, I'm hoping the parts come in Soon to fix my AC!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet... Isn't it always nce to get mail? Well, good mail. ;)
Patricia