Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


Well today is Valentines. Gracie has already received three cards in the mail, and a big stuffed pig (I think its a pig)
We all know how excited she gets when she gets mail.
Here is Wednesday, Day One, First Card is from Granny (Please note, I think Gracie is getting her fashions styles from her daddy)

Day Two, Aunt Bonny, Uncle Brian, Mikey and Ashlee sent her a card.
And the the third Day, ????? Her Daddy!!!!!! You should have heard her, For Me, My Daddy!!!!!! Needless to say that the key to his heart is locked safely inside this little girl.

On this day her brother had dressed her. It was Friday and he didn't have school, I let her stay home with him. I fed her before I left and told her not to let him sleep all day. I got a very unhappy phone call at 8, wanting to know WHY she was at home. I had told him he didn't have to watch her, so he dressed her and bought her to the office. I said Jeans and a nice shirt. It was cold outside and nothing on her arms. Not sure what he was thinking, he did brush her teeth though.
And then last night, her mama came down with money and a stuff animal.

When she got up this morning, her daddy gave her a heart shaped box of candy.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Valentines! We're planning our first night away from Grace, we'll see how it goes.

Love
Peggy

No comments: