Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Boy Graduates

I've been so stressed over PaulPaul and getting him through his senior year. Now that it is here, and I have time to breath, I find I've gone from stressed to Emotional. Go Figure!!!!
We weren't sure until the very last minute (and I mean YESTERDAY) if he made it or not. Now I'm running to get everything ready for Saturday. Whew.
Here is his Kindergarten picture. He was oh so cute and so sweet (both my boys were). He is just a tad spoiled now.

Here he is in his Senior Pics taken last summer. As hard as I tried to get him to shave he wouldn't do it, he was making a statement. Now when he looks at them he says I wish I had shaved. GEEZE, why cant they just listen.


Congrautaions Paul Paul, we are so proud of you!!!!! We love you.
Paul Ray Winge, III aka PaulPaul
Berkely High School Class of 2009
Go Stags

My nephew Adam graduated from K5 last night!!! Congrats Adam, now on to First Grade.
My nephew Christopher (AKA Little Man) graduates from Preschool Sunday afternoon!!!!! Congrats Little Man, Look out World!!!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so happy for you! One less thing to worry about Mom! Congrats to you all!

Kristin said...

Congratulations to PaulPaul and the rest of you!!! Well done!