Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Fun

The first summer that Grace was home, we took her to the beach, she would not touch the sand, period.  Needless to say she wanted nothing to do with the beach.  This was her 4th summer home, and since we're taking a cruise next summer, I thought it was time for her to like the beach.  I mean we do live in the south.  You have to love the beach, its just a given.  She is a house person, and does not like going barefooted.   I bought a summer pass, and hoped for the best.  Our first trip out was for Ashlee Gails birthday, she loved it.  The second trip, Ashlee actually got her to take her shoes off and walk in the sand.  From that point on, thats all she wanted to do.  So we've spent alot of time at the beach, and some how, this summer has flown by.  I cant believe school starts in just over a week.  I havent even gotten her birthday posted yet.   We stay pretty busy.   Grace also went to Vacation Bible School at church this year and had a great time.  Dance is already started back, she is taking two classes this year.  One is a Jazz/hip hop class, which I think she is really going to enjoy, she came out of class with a big smile last week.  We also had to find a new piano teacher since Ms. Tracy took on a full time job at the church.   She took her first lesson last week at Creative Spark.  Its a 30 minute drive, but then again, every thing is a 30 minute drive from our house, EASILY!!!!!   I tell my husband all the time, if I were to win the lotto, I'd move back to the city so fast, he wouldnt have time to blink.



















No comments: