Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Dear Friend

As you all know I've met some great people through our adoption of Miss Grace (who almost caused me to choke her this morning but that's another story).  Most of these people I have not met in person, but there are a few I have.  One particular person I've met and am so happy to call a friend is Penny.  Her and her family live here.  She has one bio son and has been to China (not too long after us) for their beautiful daughter Norah, who I've only had the pleasure of meeting once.  She is a beauty. 

Well, this wonderful family is going back again, this time for a son.  He is about the cutest thing, click HERE to visit their website.   As we all know adoption AIN'T cheap!  We all do what we have to do to bring our kids home.  At the right of my blog is a picture of Samuel, if you click on it, it will take you to a site, Sweets for Samuel.  This is a fundraiser to help bring this little man home.  We all love sweets, so what would be a better way to help out.

Penny, I am so thrilled for you and your family and can not wait to follow along on your next journey.

God Bless You
I love You

Peggy

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

Peg, thank you so much! I cannot tell you how much those kind words mean to me! I am so blessed to call you friend! xoxo