Saturday, November 7, 2009

Work

I have had the pleasure of working for most likely the worlds best boss since March 2005!!!!!! He and his partners owned the local Dunkin Donut Shops here in Charleston, well in 2007 he sold the stores, stayed on as a small owner and operator.
He has left the company, too many details that cant be posted. This has been and continues to be an extremely stressful time. Cant explain it but it has felt like a loss of a family member.
Not sure what will happened in the future, but I do know that I am stress extremely thin. One person cannot do this job the right way. We have the accountant (Chief Financial Officer) coming down to spend a few days with me this week. Lets hope I get through this week shall we. I have always loved this job, I hope that I find that once again, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

hugs that has got to be hard!