Saturday, May 2, 2009

Carnival Dream

All I can do is Dream and wish I was on a ship! Did I say I was in need of a vacation. I NEED A VACATION. I don't want one, I NEED one, there is a difference. In the meantime I'll just plan. And hopefully, we can take a weekend trip this summer.
My cruiseline of choice: Carnival
My ship of choice: Dream (comes out later this year)
My room of choice: well lets face it, I can't afford my room of choice, but perhaps a balcony stateroom this time around.



Our location: Eastern Caribbean (finally) I've been wanting to see St Thomas and St Maarten for a long time.


Sat Day One: Leave Port Canaveral


Sun Day Two: Bahama's : our excursion: ATLANTIS AQUAVENTURE
it seems every cruise takes you to the Bahama, so we might as well enjoy our time there. I've visited the hotel when on a cruise with Bonny, it is nice, but we just looked around, it will be nice to enjoy their beach, etc. They have a waterslide that goes underwater and has sharks swimming, now, dont think for a second I'm getting on that slide, but I can see where it would be fun.



Mon Day Three: At Sea (time for relaxing and some pampering)


Tue Day Four: St Thomas : our excursion: ?????


Wed Day Five: St Maarten: our excursion: ?????


Thur Day Six: At Sea


Fri: Day Seven: At Sea


Sat: Day Eight: Port Canaveral



I really want to do some para sailing somewhere! We've done the horseback riding on the beach, I loved it on the beach, I hated it in the water.



FACEBOOK, I've joined all the others who have a facebook and it is addictive and my DH hates it for some reason!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok I need to get on FB and add you!
Can you take a weekend and go away? that is what I would do!

Donna said...

I've never cruised before, I must be missing something really fun...I'll put that on my list of things to do "one day".