Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hair



Well my little beauty decided her hair was in her eyes, or so she says! Well the day after Christmas I was sitting in the chair half asleep, when she pops up behind me real quick like, it didn't dawn on me I was half asleep. She did it again, this time I saw it and woke right up, all I could say to her was Go to your daddy, just go to your daddy. Now I know its just hair and it will grow back, but still it was a sickening feeling for some reason. I guess I should not have freaked out, but I did.
They even up the one side that she cut and it does not look that bad, it could have been a lot worse.

But somewhere in there as I was freaking out, I said something about her hair and the wedding, and I felt really bad when last week we were meeting Lyndsey to see the church they are getting married at and Grace got upset because her hair had not grown out yet. Poor thing

No comments: